trimMail Inbox for the Office
The trimMail Inbox 310/420 provides anti-spam, anti-virus, dictionary attack prevention, open relay protection, and more in an office-quiet desktop package.
|Recommended # of Users
|Voice Support (Days)
|Email Support (Days)
Key Features of trimMail Inbox 310/420
Click here for a side-by-side comparison of the trimMail Inbox 310 and the trimMail Inbox 420.
- Small-footprint, whisper-quiet desktop chassis designed for low-impact in an office environment.
- Allows configuration of spam scoring, quarantine, deletion, white lists and black lists on a per-user basis.
- Identifies up to 99% of spam with a near-zero false-positive rate.
- Blocks viruses and other malicious or objectionable content.
- Stops spammers from using your mail server as an open relay.
- Thwarts dictionary attackers.
- Protects your privacy by disabling embedded images, cookies and web bugs.
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes.
- Easy to use web-based management interface.
- Works with any SMTP-based mail server.
- Requires no per-user, per-domain, or per-CPU licensing fees.
- Any email server that communicates via SMTP, including all versions of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, Exim, etc.
Find your server | Test your server (and save money!)
- Email clients that allow filtering rules, including most versions of Microsoft Outlook, Eudora, Pegasus, etc.